VILLAGE OF FLEISCHMANNS
- Arrive 15 minutes before pool opening
- Remove overnight cover from pool
- Restock bathroom supplies
- Review changing rooms and bathrooms for cleanliness and remedy as necessary
- Check chemical levels in pool/remedy as necessary
- Review phone messages for any instructions
- Contact village office to report any issues and status of opening.
- Watch swimmers and be respond ready.
- Be aware of safety concerns on pool deck and in the water.
- Enforce Pool Rules.
- Prevent emergencies from occurring.
- Communicate with Sanitizing guard if assistance is needed.
- Ensure pool deck area is clean at all times (washing down any tracked in dirt, ensuring no street shoes are worn, etc)
- For any after-hours events, ensure bathrooms and lobby area are clean and tidy. (Building cleaning would have been completed already.)
- At the End of Each Shift:
- Clean pool area (sanitize pool deck, all high touch areas, take out trash if needed, and the deck should be hosed down.)
- Check-in with Manager on Duty before leaving.
- As assigned by Pool Administrator
- On days of inclement weather when pool is closed, lifeguard may be assigned to other village duties.
Seasonal: part time/full time up to 40 hrs/week, Pool hours 7 days/week 11am-6pm
Send inquiries to:
Winifred Zubin, Mayor